Jen, Caroline, Kim and I leave March 9 and head back home March 12 after a long weekend in the city. Chet's aunt and uncle are wonderful enough to let us use their apartment right out of the city to stay! We are all really excited. I think me mostlu.
So far, we are going to see Hairspray on Broadway. We have reservations at Tavern on the Green and we have reservations at Serendipity (Oprah's recommendation!) Still planning all the fun stuff to do. Jen and I have been before but Caroline and Kim havent so they need to get to see as much of the city as they can!
Check out this Time Square Live Video cam. You can view different views of the whole area real time. http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/
8:00
4 days ago











1 comment:
Hello. I am Jennifer's SIL. I thought I would stop by and welcome you to the blogging world. You are going to like visiting NYC. I got to visit there in the Summer of 2001, right before 9-11. We stayed in the Marriott Hotel at the bottom of the World Trade Center...kind of scary to think about. Anyway, you all will have to stop by and see the TODAY show one morning.
Post a Comment