One project that we have upcoming is redoing our front yard's landscaped area. We have really debated the past few years on what to do and how much to spend. We have finally decided on some natural stones that we are purchasing to outline and build up the area and then from there, we will choose some appropriate plants. My day lillies will definitely stay. I look forward to seeing each of them bloom each year. Most all of them are a different variety and they are so beautiful to me. Between the front and back yard, I think I had around 22 last year. Hopefully, this year we will add a few more.
So, here is the winter-time pre-landscape project picture. In a month, hopefully, I will have a much nicer post-pic.











1 comment:
Can you send Mr. C over to my house to do some yard work??
Post a Comment