Thursday, August 9, 2007

Wedding Update

My brother Matthew and Ashley got married Saturday night at the Magnolia House. It was a beautiful ceremony with a lovely reception following. The kids all behaved so well. Chet and I were extremely proud of how they all acted.

Jared was a handsome usher who was so gentlemanly as he walked the ladies to their seats. Anna was in her element as a radiant junior bridesmaid. She is such a girly girl. And Lauren performed perfectly as the flower girl. She smiled so big as she tossed her flowers down the ailse. While the wedding was going on, she realized that she still had petals left in the basket and proceeded to dump them out (to complete her job) It was cute and she looked like an angel.

The bride and groom were gorgeous. I have a crush on one of the handsome groomsman (Chet :-) )

I am going to try to post some pics from the day. Click on them to enlarge them because I am going to upload them as small images.
<
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgnuuuJnv0Yrp1z0T9VAGLjUPcDDKRDOoqlLXScWP8Gxt94yHK6_Roili1piCQK39gFBvxD6ShyyIqVpngAlSfuoC8j_zYGhUBJ8zQ4MArAlC4KbpOr81muKPEvQH2Wnxsx6uuN6vKe7Wk/s1600-h/P1030672.JPG">








No comments: