Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas 2007

I have not posted anything for this Christmas yet. I have to admit to having the post-Christmas blues. I was sick through most of Christmas. I felt terrible on Christmas day with a fever. Since Christmas, I just have felt blah!!!! Not sure all the reasons why, but I am forward thinking to 2008 and trying to be optimistic that this will be the best year yet. Just to prove to my friends and those who know me well, I haven’t downloaded one picture from my camera since December 22nd. Does that tell you something? :-) I hardly let a day go by without downloading my pics especially holiday pics. Anyway, I am finally getting myself back to normal and I am posting some pics here to catch up. The kids had a wonderful Christmas. They got SO much. Our family is so very blessed! Anna's big gifts were her IPOD and a bunch of accessories for that. Plus, a surprise gift of a really nice digital camera from her Aunt and Uncle. She takes after her mom, folks. She is snapping pictures right and left. She makes me proud. Chet and JW don’t call me Katie Kodak for nothing you know. Jared got some XBOX 360 stuff to go with his new system he got for his birthday. Guitar Hero was a big hit!!!! Lauren loved it all! She got lots of stuff. She didn’t ask for anything big from Santa so she got lots of small stuff. Her main request was for board games. She LOVES to play games. I think she ended up with 9 new games between Santa and her family. We have been playing lots of board games at the Cowsar house this week.

A quick note – I started blogging this year as an easier way to share photos and things going on around our house and with my life. A lot of my family and friends don’t live close by. Recently, some people seem like they think my blog is silly to them. I thought about it and decided to just say that if you don’t want to look at – Don’t’! Easy enough.

I am off to get some more laundry done before bedtime. Lots to get done. More family visiting tomorrow. I hope everyone has a tremendous New Year! Happy 2008! Here’s hoping for peace, happiness, joy and prosperity to all of you this coming year!




2 comments:

The Lackeys said...

Love the Christmas pics and I LOVE YOUR BLOG! You are the reason why I started blogging and I love reading your blog so keep on posting.

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Helloooo

I was looking for an update!!

Keep on blogging sistahhhh. Don't worry about those that think blogging is silly.