Jen Jen you are the best - as your godchild Abigale would say. The birthday slide show of Jennifer's life from birth to 39 years was fantastic. You are very talented and such a wonderful and imaginative friend. Hugs and love, Patty and Terry Amidon
Jennifer, I am a blogging buddy of the other Jennifer and just wanted to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed the slide show you put together for her birthday. You did an amazing job...she is so very lucky to have a friend like you!
What a great job you did. I am sorry I never contributed. My life is very crazy lately. You are a great friend. Jennifer is very lucky. Thanks for including me.
6 comments:
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
I know everyone is jealous that they don't have a Jen Jen in their life Like I do!
Who could ask for a better fiend! I love you JC!!
Jen Jen you are the best - as your godchild Abigale would say. The birthday slide show of Jennifer's life from birth to 39 years was fantastic. You are very talented and such a wonderful and imaginative friend.
Hugs and love, Patty and Terry Amidon
I just finished watching the video...and it is so well done. What a treat. Jen W. is so lucky to have you as a friend.
You made her day so special, and we all were able to share in that.
Thanks so much.
Jennifer, I am a blogging buddy of the other Jennifer and just wanted to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed the slide show you put together for her birthday. You did an amazing job...she is so very lucky to have a friend like you!
What a great job you did. I am sorry I never contributed. My life is very crazy lately. You are a great friend. Jennifer is very lucky. Thanks for including me.
Becky
Jennifer, you did a great job on Jen's slide show. I know she loved it very much.
Cheryl
Post a Comment