Only one more week of school left. May is typically a crazy month for us because of all of the end-of-the year activities that all of the kids have. Tonight, we are going to Jared's final band concert of the year along with a dinner at the Middle School. I am looking forward to things winding down so we can enjoy our summer.
Good news came Jared's way this week- he had to take an entrance test to get in the advanced level math class for 7th grade. He has been very stressed about it. He found out yesterday he did get in the class for next year. We also receieved a letter from the Middle School that Jared will be recognized for academic achievement next Thursday at the school's Awards Day. Jared has had a really great year. He has grown up a WHOLE lot this year.
I am extremely proud of how independent he is now with his school work. I dont help him or worry about him anymore. He has been VERY responsible about his assignments and his schoolwork. His grades are all his own. He deserves a big SHOUT OUT!
GO JARED!!!!
8:00
4 days ago











1 comment:
Way to go Jared!!!!!!! I may have to call you for math help next year!!!:-)
Post a Comment