Saturday, May 19, 2007

Proud Mom!

I do not hide the fact that I have high expectations for the kids academically. I dont believe that I push them too hard but I do expect their VERY BEST WORK 100% of the time. I am proud of all the kids because they have done a wonderful job of living up to their OWN potential academically this year.

I am really proud to see that the kids are developing their own work ethic about school and their other activities. Jared is my test case being my oldest child but he makes me proud more and more as time goes on because he is doing the best he possibly can do at everything he attempts. That doesnt always mean he is perfect. It means that he is doing the most he can with the talents and treasures that God provided to him. That makes me so PROUD!

Last night, Jared received an OUTSTANDING MUSICIANSHIP AWARD at the end of his band concert. I was very proud of him because he has given the band alot of effort this year and it is nice to see him rewarded for his hard work.

1 comment:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

That is great!! We are proud of you Jared!!