Monday, September 29, 2008

Don't take it for granted...

A very sweet co-worker and friend passed away this past Friday evening. It was extremely unexpected. She had no previous health problems and was still young and vibrant. I have been trying to decide what to say in this post because honestly, I am still just speechless. It all seems very surreal.
My prayers go out to her husband and children. Linda was a very amazing person with a smile that could almost literally light a room. She was a doting mom - an amazing mom - an inspiring mom. I always have hoped I could be as close to my children as she is to hers. Linda will be very missed by MANY people - myself included.

If I can take anything away from this whole tragedy, it is to stop taking every day for granted. We all assume that there will be tomorrow to right the wrongs and to tell the ones that we love how much we love them - tomorrow is not guaranteed. I am off to go hug and kiss my three sweet blessings.

Linda - I will miss your
sweet smile everyday.

1 comment:

Nancy M. said...

A couple of years ago I lost a friend who was fairly young also. It does make you stop and think. I will pray for you and her family.