It's universal, I think. Granted there are those really weirdos out there that feel differently but don't we all love the feeling of being loved? The feeling of unconditional acceptance from another... Somehow it makes the world seem like a brighter, easier to tolerate place. Look at my oldest child right now. He has a "girlfriend" and now the world is wonderful in his eyes. Just last week, the world was awful. All it takes is a little love to turn it all around.
I know I am loved. I know Chet loves me. I know my sweet kiddos and my parents love me. But, it isnt always right there in my face to remind me. Some days, I am so stressed with daily goings on that I just do not think about it. Those days, when I can slow down long enough to appreciate the love that people in my life have for me, I just feel so content. I love to be loved.
I love to love. I don't know which is better- loving or being loved. I love to express my love for those that matter to me. I love to hug and kiss my kids. Even the big one :-) I love to think of thoughtful ways to show the people who mean the world to me just how much I care for them.











No comments:
Post a Comment