Thursday, October 1, 2009

Going Private

I have decided to make my blog private and only those who I invite can view my world. I think, for many reasons, this makes all the sense to me. My blog was always meant be my journaling tool. Earlier this year, I found facebook and started doing most of my journaling and sharing on there. I want a more permanent journaling tool and one that I can just share with those who I really know, like and care about. Of the 300 plus friends I have on facebook, most could care less about my life, my photos or my family.

Soooo, that means a lot more blog posts including some to catch up some photos. If you want to know what all is going on with us or see our newest photos or videos, this will be the place to go.

No comments: