Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to School 2008










The kids all headed back to school today. All three kids reported having great days today. I can hardly believe I have a 2nd grader, 6th grader, and 8th grader.






Take a look at this pic oj Jared and I this morning. Notice he is now a good bit taller than me. (and he is only 13)








Lauren with her sweet second grade teacher. Lauren was the most nervous of all but had an awesome day.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Hello- I stumbled upon your blog and I love it. I am from alabama and a mother and a grandmother. My youngest is at Alabama-Roll Tide. I spent quite a long time reading some of your blog.-I have read Bring the rain since she started-
Come visit me and also let me know what part of alabama your from.
I'll be back often
You are a blessing!
Be blessed!
Lorie

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Great Back to School PIcture!!! Lauren looks very excited!