Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back to Work Tomorrow


Tomorrow is back to work for me. Thursday, the kids go back to school. What a whirlwind summer. We made a long raod trip to Missouri to see the Wilsons. The kids did tennis camps and Camp Fletcher. We saw lots of movies, went bowling, spent time at the lakehouse, lots of time soaking in the sun at the pool in our neighborhood, lots of sleepovers and LOTS of crafts. I even got a new car this summer. I cant say it was a boring summer. I think it was one of our best EVER. I love the ages that my kids are right now. If I could freeze frame. I would. We really all enjoyed each other more this summer than ever. It sounds goofy but I am going to miss them those hours we are apart now every day (them at school, me at school) I just love being with them and being part of their lives. I am a very blessed mom.


1 comment:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Can't believe the summer is over!!!

We sure had fun with your visit!!!