Our whole family went to the Alabama football game today. What a fun day!!!! Alabama played Arkansas State University and won 35-0. This was homecoming at Alabama so we got to see and do lots of fun stuff besides eating tons of good food while tailgating with friends from Chet's work. We went to the Quad and were able to visit and talk to lots of members of the Alabama Million Dollar Marching Band. My kids are band kids so that was as exciting as the football for them. Jared got his picture made with some of the melaphonists and with one of his former teacher's sons. The girls got their picture made with Big Al on the quad and with Miss University of Alabama. The weather was great. The kids all had so much fun. I
really love the age of my kids right now. I just wish
I could freeze frame this age. As Chet said himself today, the next few years of their lives are scary! TEENAGERS! One 13 year old is as much as we can handle.
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago











1 comment:
Love the pictures. I wish I could have been there with you to yell ROLL TIDE!!!
Post a Comment