Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend Back Home

We got back into town late Friday night. Saturday morning, our good friends, the Wilson family, came to visit on their way through town. We watched the Alabama/Auburn game. (Roll Tide!) , decorated the Christmas tree together and had fun visiting before they left Sunday morning for their road trip back to to Missouri. It was a great visit with great friends. Just goes to show how Moms to the Seventh Power can get anything done - even decorating and lighting a big 9 foot Christmas tree with 7 kids in tow.



I also got the opportuinity to spoil my sweet goddaughter, Abigale, with an American Girl doll. I have been excited for her to get old enough to be able to enjoy the big AG dolls. When I was in NYC, I went to the AG store and picked out Molly especially for Abigale. I went ahead and gave her the doll this weekend so I could see her open it. I just love this sweet girl! She cracks me up!

1 comment:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

We had so much fun! Abigale has been playing with Molly every day. She even buckled her in a booster seat today to go to school!