Monday, December 1, 2008

24 Days til Christmas

Let's see if I can post everyday til Christmas?

Our family tree is up and the lights are in fact twinkling now :-)

I am about 75% done with the house decorating. I still have a couple of more trees to decorate. I love Christmas and I love the Christmas trees. As far as the day of the season that I physically enjoy the most, it is tree decorating day. Of course, I love Christmas Day for all of it's true meaning and I love seeing my kids on Christmas morning opening their gifts. There is something so special to me as well about decorating the tree with all of our special ornaments from years past.

I got word from Santa that our family should expect the arrival of a special elf one day this week. Should be interesting....

2 comments:

Holly said...

We had an elf appear in our classroom today. I'm sure my kids will tell you all about it Wednesday.

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Cool! I wish we had elves in Missouri.