
Last night, both Jared and Anna performed in the band Christmas concert. Both did great. I was so proud of both of them for their performance and just for being such great kids. Anna was chosen to announce and introduce the 6th grade band. Jared introduced the songs and the band for the 8th grade. I was a really proud mom! Sometimes, it just feels so good when you see your kids being good all-American kids. There is NOT one day that goes by that I do not thank God for the gift of my 3 children. Not one day! God truly blessed me beyond measure by letting me be their mother.
God is so good to us. We are so blessed to be together.
1 comment:
They look great! LOVE The dress La La has on! Is that a hand me down for the future??????
Post a Comment