Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8 Days til Christmas

Dear Santa,
Is it too late to write and add one more thing to my list? It is not very big and it doesn't weigh much either.

What I really want...What I really need...

Santa, can I please have a new BACKPACK?

Yes, Santa, finally, I do need it! I did the paperwork and got registered. I am headed BACK TO SCHOOL. Yippee!

Thank you Santa. You always take such good care of our family at Christmas. And just in case you forgot my other letter - Nikon D80 DSLR with 18-135mm lens. (and no I will not shoot my eye out with it!)

Love,
Jen

2 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Yeah!! You'll be the smartest kid in class!

I know you are so glad that you are finally getting back into school!

Anonymous said...

Jen Jen, I love all your "Days til Christmas" It has helped me focus on the real meaning of Christmas which so easily gets lost in the shuffle. Hugs, Patty