The decisions are finally made./ All the contracts have been signed. The new a
ppliances are in today. We hopefully will have it all done in a month. We are remodeling our kitchen. Chet and I very excited to see how it all turns out. Here are some pics of our new stove and microwave. We are having new countertops (quartz-I won!) and a new tile backsplash put in. I am so excited to see the finished product.
ppliances are in today. We hopefully will have it all done in a month. We are remodeling our kitchen. Chet and I very excited to see how it all turns out. Here are some pics of our new stove and microwave. We are having new countertops (quartz-I won!) and a new tile backsplash put in. I am so excited to see the finished product.













1 comment:
Very Pretty before pics. I can't wait to see the after ones.
Post a Comment