It's back to school this week. I went back to work today. Who knew that 5:30am even still existed? The kids head back to school tomorrow. At least for tonight, all 3 kids say they want to get back to school. I think they all miss their friends. They also have had a maximum amount of sibling togetherness over the past couple of weeks. I wasn't necessarily glad to get up early and get back, but I am really grateful for such a wonderful break. We had great holidays with lots of fun family time.I am ready to experience 2009. I am trying to get myself psyched up for a good year. Positive thoughts all the way!!!
I talked to the kids about me going back to college in the evenings and asked all of them to be thinking of some good advice for me being a student again after being away for so long. I wanted to share their responses.
Jared
1. Pay attention
2. Listen
3. Take Notes
(short and sweet)
Anna wrote:
Mommy my pieces of advice for you are to:
1: always listen
2. try to be on the teacher's good side
3. but do not be a teacher's pet
4. be organized
1: always listen
2. try to be on the teacher's good side
3. but do not be a teacher's pet
4. be organized
Lauren emailed me the following:
1.You should listen and not get to distracted.
2. Remember its college not pre-school no playing.
3. Do exactly what the teacher says.
2. Remember its college not pre-school no playing.
3. Do exactly what the teacher says.
4. Don't get in too much trouble.
5. You should always look at the teacher and listen or she wont think your listning at all.
Mom, here is 5 things to know before you go back to school.











No comments:
Post a Comment