Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Major Award

I got a really nice gift in the mail yesterday. I am not entirely sure who it is from. No card. No return address. Possibly my Pink Christmas pal?

I was a lot like the dad on Christmas Story opening my package because it came in a box that was about 5 feet long and about 2 1/2 feet deep. I opened it to only find popcorn. The girls both kept saying "what is it?" All I could say is "It's a Major Award!" The girls and I both got tickled. We took it out on the deck so we could dig through the popcorn without it going all over the house. I climbed in the box and started digging. The girls kept saying "I hope it is a leg lamp!" What I found was a real delight. It is a beautiful magnetic photo board which I got Chet to hang in the kitchen today.


To whomever sent me such a lovely gift -
Many Thanks!
( Chet I know it was not you) (Lawrence, I know it was not you either)

No comments: