I have become a Facebook addict a lot like many of my friends. I have to brag that this week, I have found some of my oldest friends. The one friend I got in touch with today, I have not seen in almost 30 years (although she has not changed a bit) I found Jennifer W. Not to be confused with my friend Jennifer Wilson, aka JW, aka Jen Wilson, aka Martha McGyver. (I could go on and on here)
Jennifer W is a really dear friend from elementary school. I cannot remember what year was the last year we saw each other. I think it may be 1980. When I was in 1st, 2nd, 3rd grade, there were always a number of Jennifers in my class. Jennifer, of course, was the most popular name back then; figures since I still have so many friends named Jennifer. Anyway, I have told my kids about growing up with Jennifers always meant we were either numbered Jennifer 1, Jennifer 2, Jennifer 3 by the teacher or lettered. I was Jennifer G, I remember Jennifer T (I don't remember her last name-we weren’t ever close) but most of a
ll the Jennifers, I remember Jennifer W - Jennifer Walker.
Jennifer was one of the sweetest girls I can remember. I am so happy to connect with her again. I am trying to dig up my old pictures and see if I can track down a picture of us from when were little. I am hoping Jennifer W and I can connect in person soon. I am so happy to add another, albeit she was probably the first, Jennifer to my list of friends.
Jennifer W is a really dear friend from elementary school. I cannot remember what year was the last year we saw each other. I think it may be 1980. When I was in 1st, 2nd, 3rd grade, there were always a number of Jennifers in my class. Jennifer, of course, was the most popular name back then; figures since I still have so many friends named Jennifer. Anyway, I have told my kids about growing up with Jennifers always meant we were either numbered Jennifer 1, Jennifer 2, Jennifer 3 by the teacher or lettered. I was Jennifer G, I remember Jennifer T (I don't remember her last name-we weren’t ever close) but most of a
ll the Jennifers, I remember Jennifer W - Jennifer Walker.Jennifer was one of the sweetest girls I can remember. I am so happy to connect with her again. I am trying to dig up my old pictures and see if I can track down a picture of us from when were little. I am hoping Jennifer W and I can connect in person soon. I am so happy to add another, albeit she was probably the first, Jennifer to my list of friends.












1 comment:
That is too funny! Gosh, Anna looks just like you!!
Post a Comment