She is the WINNER!!!!
To "celebrate" back to school, I am having a give-away!
Sunday at 2 pm, I will give away this cool new Aeropostale cinch sak backpack with school supplies in a random drawing of everyone who posts a comment
here between now and then.
here between now and then. So, tell me? Who was your favorite teacher ever?












155 comments:
My favorite teacher was Judy Vandergrift at Rosenwald Jr. High School in Panama City, Fl.
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Cochrane at Valley Elementary in Pelham, Alabama. I actually wrote my inpirational essay about her for my interview with Shelby County Board of Education.
My favorite teacher was Jan Formato of Fultondale High School. She was my BOE teacher. I had no idea then that the office skills she taught me would lead me to the wonderful places I have worked!
Martha Killian Musso
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Pemberton at Montevallo Elementary. I was able to observe her later when she worked at Oak Mountain Elementary and I was doing my internship.
My favorite teacher was Mr. Ontiveroes. He was my sixth grade teacher at Christensen Elementary School in Flagstaff, AZ. He was the second male teacher I ever had and he was so cool. He made learning a blast! I hear now he is a principal in Phoenix.
Great question! My favorite teacher was Mrs. Page. She was so sweet and kind. We need more teachers like her.
Love the giveaway! We just got two pair of jeans for K last week and came home with two of those bags. Now K and R each have one.
Mine was a tie between Mr. Carpenter and Ms. Lane from MPHS in Marysville, WA. Mr. encouraged my writing and Ms. was a shoulder to lean on when the world was spiraling out of control for me...
One of my favorite teachers was my first-grade teacher--I transfered into her class partway through the school year and she helped me feel right at home. That was eons ago ;)
f dot chen at comcast dot net
For sure in second grade Mrs. Peck. She was so loving and kind, really taught me how to read well...ahhh, loved Mrs. Peck! Thanks!!
stbaisch at yahoo dot com
Mine would have to be Mrs. Van Nostran...high school Work and Family life teacher
Miss Grunder, 1st grade
kvicker at hotmail dot com
well my fav teacher was mr. earie he was my 8th gr and he was a teacher in milweekee,wi he was a realy good teacher .
Mr. Brummond! Always looking on the bright side and past my faults!
Definitely Mrs. Barrett - my high school English teacher.
Thanks for such a great giveaway! ;)
My favorite teacher was in third grade at Sand Hill and her name was Ms. Sandlin.
She was an elderly lady that was like a grandmother and always made learning anything fun.
Thank you so much for offering this wonderful giveaway.
I would LOVE to win !!
My favorite teacher was Mr. Stanek - the choir teacher.
Mrs. Swader was my favorite teacher. She inspired me in science so much that Biology was my major in college. Thanks for the giveaway.
mcginnis135@bellsouth.net
My husband is a first year teacher and could use this for the kids that don't have any supplies.
I was homeschooled after 3rd grade so don't I have to say my mom? :) She was but in public school I guess my favorite was Mrs. Hill in 1st grade.
Mrs McMillon my 5th grade teacher was brave enough to take her class to DC and Williamsburg. What an amazing year. She was amazing!
gomeggo[at]gmail[dot]com
hey you can answer that question at my blog, too, so come check it out at www.emeraldlove.blogspot.com
My fave teacher of all time was my high school band director. Not only did he instill a love of music, but he always had time for each of us and made each of us feel really important--hard to do with over 120 students at one time!
Mrs. Rowan, my first grade teacher was almost part of the family. In high school, Mr. Hundley, Physiology, was the funniest teacher ever.
Ms. Pamela was my first grade teacher and she was my favorite teacher ever.
Although, in high school, I had Mr. Moore who is a very close second. He taught my AP English class and he was wonderful. We joked that he reminded us of a British Keebler Elf, but we meant that in a good way. Everyone loved Mr. Moore.
My favorite teacher was Tom Allen who taught World and American History and Geography. Goodness, he made class so much fun, and being 12 years later, I still remember the lessons!
seerysufam@msn.com
My favorite teacher was my Drama teacher, Mr. Reahard. Around the middle of the school year, we got a substitute. About a week later, I heard that Mr. Reahard was sick, and that he was failing fast. I visited him at the hospital often, but he died a couple months later during my junior year, and it was terrible. He was a great teacher and a great friend!
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Messinger. She was my fourth grade teacher. I was going through a rough patch with the death of my great grandmother, and she helped ease that pain for me.
Thanks for hosting this giveaway! I am hosting one, too, and I hope you will check it out!
My favorite teacher was my piano professor in college. She was the one who made me believe that I could actually make it in my chosen field when I believed wall was lost.
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Adams. My 12th grade AP English teacher. She was great... and encouraged my love of reading and writing and grammar (all that fun stuff!). She's the reason I went on to get a degree in English (and now I can blame her because I'm penniless. LOL)
Great, fun giveaway!
Hi, I'm new to your blog and would love to be entered in your giveaway. My favorite teacher has actually been my professor, Marilyn Shannon at IPFW. Not only did she go above and beyond the expectations of a professor, she personally cared about the well being of every single student and would spend all the time in the world with you helping you understand things. Thanks!
lukeysmama (at) gmail (dot) com.
My favourite teacher was my 6th Grade teacher. It was her first year, she was young, and pretty, and had lots of new and fresh ideas. I worked hard just to please her.
michelle at northofthe49 dot com
Mr. Stokes!
My favorite teacher was Mrs Morgan Hill in 11th grade english, she was wacky, fun and made things come alive!
ppreacherswife at gmail dot com
My favorite teacher-hmm-I have three that really were my favorite. One was my fifth grade teacher, Mr.G. My seventh and eighth grade math teacher Mr. Casey and my high school criminal justuce teacher Mr. Giuolotta.
Mrs. Lauderbach. She was my third grade teacher. She taught me to write in cursive and never made me feel stupid when I had trouble with it and reading. She ruled.
My favorite teacher would have to be my 6th grade teacher Mr. Hochberg at Westmoreland Elementary in Westmoreland, New York. He really invested in his students, giving us all a great self-esteem in anything we did.
My 6th grade teacher - Mrs. May - North Lee Elementary!
kajkbishop@charter.net
My favorite teacher was Ms. Daniels, my kindergarten teacher at Scenic Hills Elementary in Memphis, TN. She was fresh out of college when I came to Kindergarten and she had big dreams for us kids. Like any new teacher, she would change the world, one bright-eyed student at a time. I talked so much in school, she probably changed her mind and wanted to quit. She was so good to us though. I hope that my kids feel good about me. I homeschool.
My favorite teacher was Mike Parton from Malden grade school, pretty much because I had a huge crush on him!
Stephanie
dsmoore1 at centurytel dot net
I had a lot of fun with my teacher and driving instructor, Mr. Baker. He was always fun and took the time to get to know us crazy teens.
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Johns in first grade.
Joe Schmidt--4th grade--Waterford, Elementary (CA). In fact, when I graduated from college (with a degree in Education) I wrote him a note thanking him for the things he did. He was extremely fair (we made class rules together, he used lotteries for EVERYTHING) and he used manipulates for math. (I didn't know they were "manipulatives" until I got to college. I just remember learning fractions by cutting donut into 1/3s.
My 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Johnson.
Mrs Ravensbrook - high school geography.
Thanks for a chance to win!
sagirl2(at)gmail(dot)com
My favorite teacher was a English teacher named Mrs. Mcgiff. I loved her because she took in interest in each and every student. So often I seen teachers play favoritism and she didn't do that. Each day I would come in she asked me how I was doing and often tried to get me to write my poetry more.
I really belive my favorite teacher was my Grandma Jessie (she wasnt my real grandma) but she tought me to crochet, to love the lord and to try to be good to everyone no matter what.
Stormy5475@aol.com
I would have to say my favorite teacher was Mr. Grossheart. He was my Junior year Trig. teacher and I got a D on my first report card that sememster/ever in my life. I was devestated. I talked to him about what I could do, he told me I didn't need the class to graduate and he needed a student assistant(grading papers) that hour. So I of course am no dummy and had my schedule changed.
My favorite teacher was Kay Akard, my 4th grade teacher at Cedar Grove Elementary in Kingsport, TN.
Were there teachers in school?
(p.s. don't give me the prize, I don't have anyone going back to school :-))
My fav. was Mr. Kennemer at Duncanville HS, in Dville Texas. I took Biology and AP Biology II from him and he is the reason that I have a love of science. The man actually discovered several new species of native Texas plants! He was amazing...
I'd love to be entered...
Thanks,
Angie
Mrs. Wilson, my 3rd grade teacher.
Mrs. Buck in high school. A super nice teacher in a not-so-nice school.
My favorite teacher - 4th grade
Miss Thomas...I just thought she was so pretty and sweet.
Mrs Williams, my 5th grade teacher. I used to go back and visit her even when I was in middle school.
My favorite teacher ever was my college calculus professor. She opened my eyes!
urchiken at gmail dot com
Ms. Hoying my Home Ec teacher. She was a younger teacher and started teaching when I was a Sophomore.
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Johns, my 5th grade Social Studies teacher. She was just a great person.
My favorite teacher is Noreen Benton, my methods professor at Suny Albany. She inspires me to be the best teacher I can.
My favorite teacher was Mrs. McPhale of Summerfield Elementary school . She was so paitent with all of us.
My favorite teacher ever was Mr. Larry Dombrowski. He was funny, and engaging, and he gave me a guinea pig named Najo. I sure did love that guinea pig.
I saw Mr. Dombrowski at Mass one day when I had graduated college...he was my third grade teacher, I think. Neat to see him then, when I was all grown up.
dkkwhcs@yahoo dot com
My 11th grade English teacher. She really shaped my life.
Thanks
email in profile
Mrs. Jone's in 5th grade, she was new, fun and gave easy work.
Thanks for the chance to win.
actsm@hotmail.com
Oh now your making me think back. I had 5 really cool teachers that I will never forget. My 5th grade teacher Mr.Boyd who also was my Basketball coach and he taught me not only how to be a good person but to be a good sport. We lost a good teacher when he passed away. My 6th grade teacher Mr.Leaman who was easy going and liked to laugh. He taught me to smile not frown. Mr Catell was my 7th grade teacher and he gave me a ride in his new
Trans-Am and he was young and I thought he was so cute at the time.I was Teenager ya know and last but not least my 10th grade teacher Mr.Savage who let me hang out in his class when ever I wanted which was a lot and even let me borrow his car once at the end of the school year(would he of got in trouble if anyone found out back then). What memories this blog comment has made me think about. I think the giveaway is great but your question was even better because it brought back some good old memories!
Mr. Allen was my 9th grade science teacher and he was so cool! Thanks for the chance to win your great giveaway!
proudyaya04 at yahoo dot com
My favourite teacher was my Grade 5 Grammar teacher, Mrs. Bunch. She was very strict and very English and at the time I didn't like her much to be honest....but now, I thank her every day for the good grammar she taught me!
Great giveaway.
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I loved my English teach Mrs. Kozial. Such a wonderful woman, and never judge the kind of kid I was... she was an honest teacher!
Mr. Kappel, my history teacher. Thanks for the chance to win. Visit mine at www.mypreppypurse.blogspot.com
What a fun question. My favorite teacher was Mr. Shinn. He taught different history classes in Kannapolis, NC. He brought history to life for me!
My high school English teacher Mrs Shelton was my favorite teacher. She was kind and encouraging and had a wonderful sense of style.
Marie-Cecile Francis Louvet was my teacher from fourth through sixth grade. She followed every one of her students' progress for decades and held reunions because we were all so close to her.
My favorite teacher was my fourth grade teacher Mrs. Semanko. She was amazing. We raised baby birds in the spring with her and she just made a HUGE impact on my life. Ironically, my brother had her 8 years earlier and hated her!
My favorite teachers were actually the strictest, scariest ones because they really challenged me. My 12th grade English teacher was the terror of the school, but she probably taught me more, and got more out of me, than any other teacher I'd had previously. In college, my Intro to Psychology teacher told us on the first day, "half of you won't be back tomorrow. And of the half that remain, 2/3 will fail my class." I swore that would not be me. I ended up doing so well in her class that I set the bell curve and all the other students hated me for it! LOL
Mrs. Graham my third grade teacher, even after I bonked her on the head with a block (long story)
My daughter would be thrilled with just the bag (LOL). She's so into "brand names" (and we live in NY).
My favorite teacher of all time was not my teacher - but my son's teacher in first grade, Mrs. Stolz. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I love that woman!!!! She made my husband and I want to go back to school. The joke in our family is that we need to have another child (oh I wish!) so that we can have her as a teacher again.
We love her! We love her! We love her! She went ABOVE and BEYOND to help my son (he has Aspergers) to keep up with school work. She did everything possible for him.
Even though it's frowned upon she was the kind of teacher that would give you a hug if you were feeling sad. She'd get down to eye level when speaking to the kids. She was always so happy and always asked the kids how their day was.
OH I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!!!
My favorite teacher was my 4th grade teacher. He was the only guy teacher I ever had and he was a hoot! Sorry I cant think of his name though
My favorite teacher was my photography teacher in high school. My polzgrove he was the best he let you be who you were and was a very honest man
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Whiteside she was my 6th grade teacher. Thanks for the cool giveaway!
hottmomma_03@yahoo.com
Mrs. Cunningham, my kindergarten teacher, was great. She knew how to teach while keeping it fun. Thanks for the contest.
My Kindergarten teacher was also my hs English teacher AND one of our senior class sponsors. She was great in all 3 roles!
My favorite teacher is/was my youngest son's kindergarten teacher. She is a kind, loving, compassionate woman with a deep love for children and a breast cancer survivor. I will always remember her impact on my son and the other children she taught.
My favorite teacher was Mr. Mrak, my 5th grade teacher, he was awesome.
My daughter also just had an amazingly wonderful 5th grade teacher, that I just adored. If I could I'd take her with us for the rest of her schooling!
My favorite public school teacher was Mrs. Doumechel 4th grade - IL. I was homeschooled for several years so my mom was my favorite, too! :)
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Anderson of Meadowdale Elementary.
Mrs Lance, my 4th grade science teacher. She taught at Bayless Elementary school. Thank you for a great giveaway.
My favorite teacher was Dr. Bill Bass at UT. Wow, he was incredible. And your pictures on your site are breathtaking. What a gorgeous family you have.
fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail(dot)com
My fave teacher was Mr Golsby my music teacher
My favorite teacher was my 5th grade teacher - it was her first year and the first time any of us got to experience having a young, "cool" teacher!
My favorite teacher was my 6th grade teacher. I don't remember her name as we all called her Miss B. She loved to teach which made learning for us so much fun.
I've subscribed to your feed so that I can keep up with your blog.
Thank you for this wonderful giveaway that you are participating in!
Mine was Bonnie Peterson. She taught my Chem 1, Chem 2, and Physics classes. I am not a natural at Chemistry and it frustrated me that I actually had to study to understand her classes well. But she pushed and expected and encouraged. She didn't take less than best, so she wasn't everyone's favorite. But I needed the challenge and her passion and enthusiasm were contagious.
Mine was my 10th Grade Honors English teacher Mrs. Vernstein, at Palatka High School, in Florida.
My favorite teacher was Mrs T.J. Harris, Highland Heights Elementry. She was my reading for 5&6th grade. She helped me to love books.
i heart mrs. christensen, 4th grade . . . i heart mrs. harden, 1st grade . . . . but my favorite teacher of all is my son, tate's, 3rd grade teacher, mrs. harvey . . . she is A-mazing! thanks, kristen
ryankristenwilson(at)msn(dot)com
Mr. Smith, my 7th grade math teacher. He helped me to believe in myself and my abilities. He was about the same age as my grandpa and told the best stories to the class. We always asked him to tell us a story thinking we were so clever to distract him from math, like he didn't know what we were doing. :)
One of my favorite teachers was Mrs. Jezior - she taught French and Spanish.
My favorite teacher was my sixth grade teacher; Mr Devore. When my son was in the fifth grade he was in his class too!
One of my favorite teachers was Rob Schiff at Dos Pueblos High School in Goleta, CA.
My favorite teacher was Mr. Skinner. He taught shorthand and accounting and office procedures. I've been out of high school for a couple decades and to this day, I still use shorthand!
mrs. curry in second grade who smelled like gardenias
3beez at bellsouth dot net
I had two. Mrs. Mitchell was super hard, but she was an incredible individual. Mr. Davidson brought out the rebel in all of us.
My all time favorite was Mr. Holloman. He taught history and he taught very hands on. He used to do torture treatments on the boys and could really catch your attention. I admired him for his enthusiam. Alot of people thought he was crazy but I think he was just trying to keep everyone interested. He has recently retired and I know alot of kids will miss out because of that.
My fave teacher was Mrs. Lewis she was my 4th teacher at Pinewood Elementary
My favorite teacher... which seems funny as I can't remember his name... was a mythology teacher in high school. He allowed us to read Anne Rice books for extra credit, wore cowboy boots, and had us dress up as greek gods and goddesses for our last day of class. I was in AP English and took the class just for fun--and it really was!
Thank you for the great giveaway!
Mine was Dr Wright - one of my college teachers - very smart man!
Thank you!!
My favorite teacher was Mr. Kennedy from Interboro High School. He made every day enjoyable to go to his social studies class. Thanks
gina51223@yahoo.com
My first grade teacher, Mrs. Reynolds, was my favorite. Due to her efforts (and my mom's), I was one of the best readers in my class by January. She also understood that the reason I had so many "stomachaches" was due to my mom being diagnosed with a heart condition and having bypass surgery that year.
My 1st grade teacher, Mrs. McBride was my favorite.
She took me to the mother daughter tea when my mom couldn't.
murphykatt(at)yahoo(dot)com
Mrs. Fischer, my first grade teacher was my favorite. She was so sweet. Thanks for the chance to win!
My AP English teacher, Mr. Bonzo. He really did change my life. He made me a better writer, but more importantly he really helped grow my love of literature.
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Burgenstaller in 4th grade. She was so kind & supportive she made me feel that I could accomplish anything.
mrs himmelstein, thanks for the giveaway
My favorite teacher was Mr. Miller. He really cared about us as students and rewarded good behavior in class with extra recess time.
Mrs. Senkiw in 1st Grade.
Mrs. Maxwell in 4th grade and Mrs. McGuffey in highschool (I had her in 9th and 12th grade)
onlycancan at hotmail dot com
my favourite teacher was Mrs. Paula Kingston at Clarence Elementary School.
I will never forget her wacky sense of humour!
fertawert AT yahoo DOT com
I'd like to win this for my daughter. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Shover, my 8th grade English/Writing teacher. She showed fairness and compassion and was easy to get along with. She also helped me with my love of poetry and God.
-Terra
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
My fav teacher was my 8th grade history teacher, Mrs. Bagley. Loved her!!
My favorite teacher was Mr.Nichols a eight grade teacher,an totally cool,he was fair an would listen if you needed to hear,an he was the reason I neded up being a Nurse,so thank you MR.Nichols!
vlbelk(at)hotmail.com
My favorite teacher was Kathleen McCrossin. She was basically vilified in my school for having opinions and a lifestyle that my small-town high school wasn't quite able to handle just yet. She taught me a great deal about being myself.
My favorite teacher was my high school English teacher, Mr Fontaine. He was very inspiring and encouraged my writing and reading. Of course he once stood on his desk and belted out " Help me Rhonda, Help, help me Rhonda", and embarrased the beegeebers out of me!
My college literature professor was my favorite, even though went into the class thinking I would hate it, his inspiration changed my life.
kpuleski at gmail dot com
My favorite teach was E. Bruce when I went to school in Arkansas .. he was very interesting!
Debbie
thymes_2@yahoo.com
Mine was Mr. Rogers of Burns Elementary School, He was my fifth grade teacher.
My favorite teacher ever was Ms. Barkley at McGavock High School, Nashville Tennessee.
Thank you for hosting this giveaway.
tiffanyannrosson at yahoo dot com
Mrs. Schramm. My 3rd Grade teacher. She was so nice. We even went caroling together. Thanks so much for the opportunity.
planetmisty at gmail dot com
I loved my Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Bright, who was also my 2nd grade teacher!
my favorite teacher was ms Dale Spears in 5th grade in Trenton GA
scrtsbpal(at)yahoo(dot)com
Mr. Ippolito, my 7th grade English Teacher...my favorite ever!!!
My favorite teacher ever was Mr. Snyder my ART 3 teacher in high school. He was always so open. He allowed us to express ourselves in art and in mind.
Thanks for the contest
please enter me
Nikki
Homeschooling mom of 6
Angelheart135@aol.com
Come enter my contest.. Lesson plans on Apples, 2008 election and Math game ideas.
www.homeschoolblogger.com/Angelheart/
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Pearman, my kindergarten teacher. She made me feel so special and always showed interest in how I wa progressing through elementary school and high school.
Thanks for the giveaway!
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Cole, 2nd grade in a small WV town. She was so loving and had such a gentle way with her students. I still remember her soothing voice reading to us during storytime.
I'd love the chance to win this back-to-school package. I just began kindergarten homeschool w/ my eldest this past Monday (we had a good week!) and my kids would really enjoy celebrating with these fun school supplies.
my favorite was i high school english and speech teacher named mr. wycoff. he really believed in smart articulate girls. skyhan@verizon.net
This is AMAZING! YOU'RE amazing!
Mine was Mrs Haddad from middle school. She taught history and now i'm majoring in it in college!
irrelevantheart (at) gmail (dot) com !! Thank you!
Anudja Kunanayagum. My Homeroom and biology teacher senior year, and still a close friend :)
shoreview3(at)hotmail(dot)com
Favorite teacher???? I loved my 7th grade English teacher because he had the best sense of humor!
Hard to answer because I never got attached to teachers, but I liked Mrs Bourne from elementary and the high school teacher that made things easiest to understand was Mr Holman. (Don't really remember how he spelled his name, LOL!)
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Crawford at Dayton Christian middle school in Dayton, OH. I also loved Mrs. Wilson, same school. cookiecutter72 at hotmail dot com These 2 teachers made me want to be a teacher.
My favorite teacher who inspired me to become and art teacher was Cheryl Hooks at Paul Knox Middle School, SC. Thanks! This is great! Make sure you stop by my site to enter for a personalized Princess Bracelet entries are accepted through August 9th. http://uniquelyyoursbyshay.wordpress.com
My second grade teacher- he was very creative and kept us entertained. He had us over to his house for a sleepover at the end of the year.
My FAVORITE TEACHER was and is Ms. Beck from West Seneca, NY Potters Road School. She is what all teachers should be! She is patient, knowledgable, caring, but most of all she has a heart for all kids and is always going the extra mile
Dr. Browne in AP US History. He as seriously made of awesome, 100%.
My favorite teacher was Ms. Robbins, 1st grade. kristie2 (at) comcast.net
Mr. McElroy at BGA - insanely good teacher!
Mr Merrinelo collage western civilization Emmaus in Dubuque, IA
I know this is unbelievable but my favorite teacher was my husband. I took a class in electronics after high school and he was the teacher.
After graduating, we started dating and 2 years later married.
Thank you for the chance to be a winner.
camper223@live.com
My favoritte teacher was Mr. Kent, he made learning fun. he really had cute jokes
Mr. McBride, West Point Elementary School, West Point, New York and Ms Barksdale, Charlestown, Indiana. They are tied at the top for the best. Mr. McBride challenged me to be a better student by showing me the possibilities and Ms. Barksdale shared a love of math and numbers that I will always appreciate.
My favorite teacher was John Mraz from grades five and six.
dlcwin[at]gmail[dot]com
i had a teacher named mrs willis in 6th grade she was soooooooooooooo nice :)
Mr. Williams- my history teacher in high school. He taught me that there was more to history than dates- we need to study in order to avoid future mistakes.
My favorite teacher was the teacher I had for religion class when I was a senior in high school. She was such a great teacher and really prepared me well for college. She taught me how to critically think and analyze things. She was such an inspirational teacher and to this day I think about her a lot. We need more teachers like her. This is a great giveaway and I really hope I win. Thanks.
girlof80s@aol.com
I have three, but I really loved Mr. Ellenbecker in high school. He taught me so much, yet made everyday fun.
sundaygirl at gmail dot com
My Spanish teacher - she was very sweet and I loved to listen to her talk. :)
Thanks for the chance to win! :)
adashofsassitude(at)gmail.com
My favorite teacher was Mrs. Miller back in Germany, she always told me " i can acomplish anything if i put my mind to it" and she was right :)
thanks!
My favorite teacher was Mrs Lorraine Ashely at Chancellor
Elementry in Spotsylvania,VA.
She was soft spoken but strict.
She was the most patient person
I have ever met.Thanks for the giveaway
CharlieGurl57@aol.com
Probably Ms. Kay. She was my choir teacher in high school. She was craazy. lol
I had so many great teachers - it's honestly hard to pick just one. I'd have to say Mrs. Jensen, my 9th grade English teacher.
Post a Comment