Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bring the Rain

I want to share a very inspiring website with you all. I do not even know this woman but stumbled across her site a few months back and I am drawn to it frequently. She has had to deal with one of the worst things a mom could ever deal with - losing her baby daughter. Her writing and expression is so compelling and REAL that it hits home so deeply with me. She walks the journey through life with God. I pray I can become more like her to be able feel and know God the way that she does. I pray for this woman often and have never met her. Her site gets thousands of hits and I am convinced it is because the people who read what she has to say can feel something in her writing that touches them in such a special way. God is with her. He is with us too but she can feel Him so much. If you have some time, sit down and read her archives to understand her story. This woman is truly amazing and doesnt even know it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl... i read her blog too...most of the time through my own salty tears...she is God's strength working in and through her life...I already miss all my MVES friends... keep me posted ...I am glad you blog... I enjoy reading...and I am with you with CPR classes... you just never know when or where...

Anonymous said...

I'll have to see if I can handle reading her blog. My sister lost her daughter who had recently turned one. The car accident took her daughter and her husband and happened on my sister's birthday. :( It's been a long road for her and my nephew. :(

Anonymous said...

I came across Bring the Rain earlier this summer and check it often. What an amazing family. Her story is heartbreaking yet inspiring.