Less than 2 weeks before school starts back for the kids. I go back to work in just over a week. Summer always flies by! The kids are ALL actually ready to get back to school. I am not. But, I am sure once I get back into routine agian, all will be fine.
We are about 90% done school supply shopping. The kids all have new shoes, new backpacks, new lunchboxes. Socks, underwear, pens, pencils....
I have been frantically trying to finish my summer TO DO list. I am very close to being done. I may finish today or tomorrow. I have been trying to clean baseboards the past couple of days. Now, that is some major fun! Sometimes, I can barely contain my excitement while I am sniffing bleach on my hands and knees washing. No summer is complete without that sort of fun.
I also want to have some more quality time with the kiddos next week. Just try to do some fun stuff at a leisurely pace. That doesnt happen often once school/work starts back up.
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago











No comments:
Post a Comment